(310) 519-3899 San Pedro and I'll assist you to comprehend all the fees and point out any mistakes.
(310) 519-3899 There are certain standard costs related to closing the sale of a house. These expenses are commonly split between the buyer and seller, as instructed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help show you through your process.
Looking to Buy?
We're experienced and knowledgeable.
It's a tremendous undertaking buying a home. Of course with all the excitement is also some uneasiness especially leading up to the transaction. If you're like most people, we bet you'll likely want some expert advice along the way and you'll undoubtedly need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests.
We're without question qualified in Naples real estate, and would love to provide assistance with purchasing your first home.
Give us a call at 866-300-1550 or email Info@PipelineROI.com.
Closing costs that are loan-related
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are informed of exactly where your money is going.
If you're buying a home in Los Angeles County, you will get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not surprised when you reach the closing table. I'll be happy to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that are uncertain.